Australia Immigration Visa
Australia is a tiny continent but a large country with amazing forest land surrounded by ocean waters. There are benefits to those who hold an Australia Immigration Visa. Several foreign nationals select Australia from many other countries. The nation has decent accommodation standards and prices. One of the main reasons people like Australia is because of the warm climate.
Diverse Employment Opportunities: Australia welcomes foreign workers from different countries across the world who fulfill the required job skills for the labor force. Investors, as well as business people, may also settle down in Australia as they will be contributors to the country’s economic growth.
Scenic Landscape & Beaches: The ‘Land of Koalas & Kangaroos’ has large forests filled with unique wilderness and a scenic landscape. Moreover, Australia is one large island surrounded by oceans. This is an ideal country for people who like hot weather all year around. The lively culture, world cuisine, geographic landscape are attractive features of Australia.
Better & Healthy Living Standards: Citizens life and culture showcase healthy living standards in that place. The country’s economy also seems to be stable for the past few decades. Get to live in the country with bustling cities famous all over the world like Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, etc.
Straightforward Immigration Rules: Nationals belonging to different countries on temporary stay may also apply for Australia Permanent Residence Visa.
Family members who will be applying for this visa must meet the health and character requirements. You can include your family members when you lodge your visa application. You can add your family members after you lodge your application but before a decision is made. Here is the list of family members whom you can include in your visa application:
- Your partner
- Your or your partner’s child or step-child. If your child is born after you lodge your visa application then, you must inform as soon as possible before the visa is granted.
This visa allows you and your accompanying family members to:
- Live and work
- Study in Australia
- Enroll in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses
- Access certain social security payments
- Apply for Citizenship (subject to residency criteria).
- Sponsor family members for PR.
- Travel in and out of Australia as many times as you want within 5 years after your visa grant
There are Three Different types of Skilled visas:
• -Skilled Independent visa (Subclass 189)
• -Skilled Nominated visa (Subclass 190)
• -Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)
Skilled Independent visa (Subclass 189)
The Skilled 189 visa is for skilled workers who are not sponsored by an employer or family member or nominated by a state or territory government. The Skilled 189 visa allows you to live and work anywhere in Australia as a permanent resident.
Skilled Nominated visa (Subclass 190)
The Skilled 190 visa is for skilled workers who are nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency. Sponsorship by an employer or family member is not applicable. This visa allows you to live and work in a particular Australian state or territory as a permanent resident.
Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)
The Skilled 489 visa allows skilled workers to live and work in specified regional areas in Australia on a temporary basis initially. Sponsorship by a state regional body applies and the option to be sponsored by a family member may also apply if your relative meets specific criteria. Once you have lived and worked in a regional area for a specific period of time you can then obtain permanent residency.
Key features applicable to skilled visas:
• you must nominate an occupation on the relevant skilled occupation list for the visa subclass you wish to apply for
• you must prove that you have relevant skills for your nomination occupation, different criteria apply for each occupation
• the best option for you will depend on your specific situation
• you must not have turned 45 years of age if you are over 45 other visa options may apply
• you must meet at least 60 points ( *please note in some cases 60 points will not be sufficient)
• you must prove that you have at least a competent level of English, the English score applicable to your situation will depend on various factors including your occupation, visa subclass, and your overall skills and experience
• You can be in or outside Australia when you apply and when the visa is granted – the entire process can be managed by our specialists wherever you are located