Canada offers great opportunities for immigration for variety of reasons such as Employment, study or even otherwise. The reasons why we are looking for easiest way to migrate to Canada from India are manifold. The point-based express entry (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp) coveted immigration program by the Government of Canada has shown a spike in the application from Indian citizens. This sudden sharp escalation in the immigration is to a large extent attributed to Donald’s Trump’s directions to the USCIS(US Citizenship and Immigration Services to tighten the regulations through the policy ‘BUY AMERICAN, HIRE AMERICAN’ thus dashing the hopes of the many an applicants for a prospective US Green Card. The fact that out of 86,022 invitations sent for immigration to Canada for various countries,36,310 or more than 42% were sent to Indian citizens with they topping the list.
Round results: Invitations issued to candidates by occupation. Canada’s Flagship Programme, The Express Entry facilitates the immigration aided by direct employer employers can look out for the potential candidate through recruitment techniques such as Job Portals, Job Bank or Career Fairs.
The study shows that the number of immigrants being invited for Immigration has more than doubled followed by China and Nigeria at the second and third place respectively. The stringent tightening of the US Visa norms to get a permanent residency and consequently longer wait times to gain a PR status or a Citizen status in the US, the Canadian Point based system has come as much-needed relief. Most Indians immigrating to Canada (Roughly 26,000 Indians out of 36,310 ) hold profiles in key occupations like information systems analysts, software, engineers, designers, computer programmers and Professors.
The H-1B visa filing season for year 2019 displayed a corresponding drop in the applications by the Indian Tech Firms, which have been critically accused by the government of flooding the systems with applications. There has been a sharp drift against the choice of an US company by Foreign nationals. As per the San Francisco Chronicle dated Apr 2018, the Tech companies are anticipating the hardest process in many years, which has “affected both the applicants and the companies that employ them”.
Also recent changes in the H1B which favors the US graduates ,the H1B applicants from India and China primarily having degrees from their countries would be greatly hit. Thus the change in H-1B cap rule system which would potentially reduce chances of selection for people with non-“U.S.” Master or Higher Degrees in FY 2020 cap season. All the above have prompted them to seek easiest way to migrate to Canada from India or China.
PR IN CANADA FROM INDIA
We believe that the easiest way to migrate to Canada is by getting a PR an acronym for Canada’s esteemed and desired Permanent Resident Card. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) ,a department of the Canadian government entrusted with responsibility for matters dealing with immigration to Canada, refugees, and Canadian citizenship. The PR Card is issued only to individual who fulfills the Canada PR criteria required to make them a citizen of the nation of Canada. This is the proof of the holders’ status as a permanent resident of Canada. Following the stay of the PR holder for a period of 3 years in Canada, he is eligible for applying for Citizenship. However the validity of the PR is for a period of 5 years from the date of issue after which it needs to be subsequently renewed. The PR Card holder enjoys the following benefits:
- The right of residency anywhere in Canada
- Study and work anywhere in Canada on the PR card
- Sponsor eligible family members
- Eligibility to apply for Canadian citizenship.
- No tax on income outside Canada
- Access to subsidized education
- Social and Family security services
- Unemployment wages
- Protection Under Canadian law
However the applicants should note that inspite of these vast scale of benefits of PR Visa, there are certain limitations which come along with it. A Permanent Resident is not eligible to run for office or be employed in jobs of high levels of national or state security.
Eligibility Requirements to be met for Canadian PR Status
The first step for easiest migration to Canada from India begins with satisfaction of the minimum criteria:
The IRCC has laid the mandatory criteria for a candidate to be eligible for PR status in Canada:
- Applicant should be a resident of home country as a permanent resident at the time of application.
- The applicant shouldn’t be a Canadian Citizen.
- The applicant must be present in Canada during the PR process
- The applicant should not be under a removal order
Avenues abroad keep the student informed about their eligibility fulfillment from the very start which saves them the disappointment of rejection at the later stage.
CATEGORIES OF PR visa to Canada
What make the easiest migration to Canada from India possible is the category of the Visa one applies and the fulfillment of the criteria by the respective applicant. So in order to have a carefree application process, one needs to understand the various subcategories under which you can further boost your selection. The applicant may chose to consider the following immigration categories:
- Canada Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Canada Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nominee Program (Saskatchewan, Ontario, Nova Scotia etc)
- Quebec Skilled Worker Program
- Family Sponsorship Program
The Avenues Abroad is a leader in providing valued client centric immigration solutions striving hard to help the candidate’s Canadian dream turn the shapes of reality. Our experts have the requisite knowledge to not only help you successfully apply for a Canadian PR visa but to also highlight it in such a way that the Canadian authorities give it the utmost attention. We ensure that the professionals at our organization handle your immigration case with utmost sincerity and launch them towards success.
Besides the criteria as specified above it is mandatory by the IRCC to have certain essential documents to be produced during the PR process. These are:
Canada PR Visa Documents Required from India
Considered one of the most lucrative and sought after international immigration destinations in the world, Canada offers world-class quality of life and international job opportunities to its residents. To ensure easiest way to migrate to Canada from India, the applicant is required to have all his documents in order to get things done in the shortest time possible. The Avenues Abroad with years of experience of dealing with clients having myriad needs, our consultants provide customized consultancy putting you at ease in dealing with the rigors of the immigration process. Also we constantly inform the candidates about the status of their applications thus providing them with a carefree approach.
LIST OF THE DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION FOR EASIEST MIGRATION TO Canada from India:
The proper documentation and case filing along with the DO’s and DONT’S are critical for easiest and smooth, stress-free migration to Canada from India. The Avenues Abroad considers each case as Unique and prepare proper documentation and provides assistance wherever necessary such as Notarizing, procuring attested documentation, even the documentation formalities such as Birth Certificate or Visa Assistance. Listed below are some of the required documents for migration to Canada from India.
- Proof of Funds: If you are moving to Canada without a job offer, then you need documentation proving that you can sustain yourself and your dependants for at least 3 months. You can get official statements from banks or other financial institutions for this.
- ECA (Educational Credential Assessment): If your educational degrees are not from a recognized Canadian institution, then you need an ECA from WES to prove the validity of your educational qualifications.
- Skills Assessment: You work experience is one of the key factors to you getting a Canadian PR visa. So, the IRCC will make a skill assessment to see if there is a shortage of the relevant skills in the region that you want to settle in.
- Proof of English Proficiency: Your IELTS score will contribute to you getting a PR visa to Canada quickly. Make sure it is updated and no more than 2 years old before the verification process is completed.
- Identity proof
- Health and character clearance certificate
Some the factors that influence the time taken by different entry streams for PR in Canada:
- i) Process Efficiency: The entire Canadian Immigration takes between a period of 6 to 9 months, provided you have the submitted the appropriate documents before the deadline. We keep a vigil on the latest developments on the Canadian Immigration site and inform the candidate accordingly.
- ii) Prompt Document Submission: To ensure easiest migration to Canada from India ,one is required to keep up with the latest immigration news and submit the relevant documents promptly to expedite processing times.
Documentation in Canada: These documents must be submitted once you arrive in Canada and are ready to become a permanent resident.
Express Entry – 6 Months
Canada PR Processing Time from India
One of the enticing and prominent immigration destinations in the world, Canada offers one of the quickest processing times for Indians amongst all the countries.
Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) – 6 Months via Express Entry and 15 Months if applying otherwise
Quebec Skilled Worker Program – 13 Months
Family Sponsorship – Depends on application
Business/Investor – up to 97 Months
The Avenues Abroad is here to ensure your smooth transition in the migration to Canada from India. If you want expert immigration advice to make your immigration swift and sure please Contact us at our Chandigarh Office. We offer absolute immigration advice at reasonable rates and can make your immigration through Canada PR process from India as quick as possible. Get in touch with us today.
IMMIGRATION PROCESS DETAILS
The Canada Permanent Residence Application Process Steps for Indians. Some of the most popular means of applying for a PR visa are the Express Entry, Provincial Nominee Programs, Quebec Skilled Worker Program, Family Sponsorship etc. Every program is designed for different categories and types of immigrants which mean that they all have a distinct but sometimes overlapping method of application. Consequently, different rules apply to each application pathway and applicants should be fully aware of these to thoroughly complete their Canada PR process from India. In addition, there are certain criteria that need to be fulfilled before a PR status is made permanent. These differ with each nation. For Indians, it is a minimum stay of 2 years out of 5 in Canada failing which the PR status will be revoked. So, you need a well thought out plan before you can move to Canada.
The following list will tell you in detail about all aspects of the Canada Permanent Resident Visa Process steps 2019:
Step  -Education Credential Assessment (ECA): This is the first document you need to get in support of your Canada PR profile on Express Entry. The ECA will show that your educational qualifications are equal to the Canadian educational system and so, you can be selected for immigration. For professionals, it also shows that they have the knowledge which is needed in their line of work to perform successfully. The ECA is issued by the World Education Services which can be approached online. [Check ECA Fees and Processing Time]
Step  IELTS Language Ability Report: The IELTS language ability report is an important part of the overall Canada PR application. It gives you many points so scoring well here can be really useful. A good language ability not only shows that the applicant can readily speak in English in social settings, but also shows that since they have working knowledge of the language, they can work and communicate successfully in the local Canadian markets. The Candidate should also check the minimum IELTS score accepted (IELTS score vary from 0-9 and the tests the candidate’s English ability in four areas namely Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. Though there is no pass or fail score, it is found that higher scores can assist you fulfilling the eligibility criteria)
Step  – Submit Express Entry Application: Once you have all the documents you are going to need for your application, it is time to file your application online. The first thing to know here is that the Express Entry Program offers several immigration pathways. These are:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Canadian Experienced Class
- Federal Skilled Trades Program.
Creation of your profile and submission of documents related to your age, education, work experience, single or married etc. You will also need to submit the documents we have discussed above to support your immigration profile information.
Step  – Get your CRS Score: Your Comprehensive Ranking System score is going to decide if your profile qualifies for immigration or not. After you have made your profile, it will be given a CRS score based on ranking of the various factors you submitted like age, language ability, work experience, education etc. We help you know your CRS score (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp) and offer assistance for improvement if required. Some of the ways to improve your CRS scores are:
- Learn French: If you apply for Canada Immigration and list French as a second language, you will get more points for that. You don’t need to be a master of French, but need to have just enough understanding of the language to talk to French-speaking people. So, if you can, this is a good way to increase your CRS score.
- Get Better Educational Qualifications: Having a Master’s degree gets you the second best scores in this factor so we suggest you get that. If you don’t want to spend 2 years getting that degree, we suggest you at least go for a PG diploma.
- Get more Work Experience: The highest points are for over 6 years of work experience but even if you have just over 3 years of work experience, you can get good points. So we suggest you keep working while your PR application is being processed.
Step  – Apply for PNP: Provincial Nomination Programs or PNPs are a great way of ensuring you get selected for immigration in an Express Entry draw. Different Canadian provinces have different requirements for immigration so check before you apply to a province. We advise you to come to us before you go forward with your PNP application as we will be able to tell you in detail about the province you are planning to apply through and what are the chances of you getting selected for a PNP.
Step  – Wait for Express Entry Draw: Once you have fulfilled all the Canada immigration requirements and received your CRS score and your PNP nomination, you have to wait for the Express Entry draws. These usually take place once every 15 days but recently they are being held every 10 days or so, so you will not have to wait long.
Step  – Invitation to Apply or Nomination Certificate: Once you receive an ITA or get a Provincial Nomination you will have a certain number of days to apply for Canada PR and a limited number of days to move to Canada with the PR visa in Hand.
Step  – Documents Needed for Immigration