This might seem really impossible for you at first. But, trust me this is really happening! Yes, you can study in the fourth most popular destination (Germany) amongst International students. That too without writing the IELTS/TOEFL examination. This means you can save your money and time to give these exams. The study Visa consultants in Chandigarh can help in guiding you the step-by-step procedure for the same. In this blog, you can have a brief picture of the same. Then you can take time and decide if this is what you were looking for? Here are few important things you need to keep in mind before you finalize the next move-
• You can only apply at a German University which offers an English language Master’s Program. If the university asks for a German speaking programme then you might not be eligible for that.
• You just need a ‘Medium of Instruction (MOI)’ certificate to study at few German Universities. You need to find those particular universities which provide this. You can check this within the ‘Admission Requirements’ section of the websites. To easily find such universities, you can contact a study Visa consultant in Chandigarh.
• You need to get a confirmation letter from the German University after you apply there. The confirmation letter should clearly state that you have been exempted from giving the IELTS exam. This letter can be easily shown at the embassies while applying for the visa. For this, you can take help of best Visa consultant in Chandigarh.
To sum up, you will need the below mentioned Visa documents to study abroad without doing IELTS/TOEFL
1. MOI from your Undergraduate University
2. Confirmation letter from German University
3. E-mail Confirmation from Consulate (Not necessary)