REQUIREMENT TO STUDY IN CANADA
• IELTS mandatory (6.0 or 5.5 bands) or (6.0/6.0 Bands) for under graduate programs.
• IELTS mandatory (6.5 or 6.0 bands) for Post graduate programs.
• Personal Interview may be required.
• Affordable Expenditure.
Conditions for Canada Study Permit Visa
• A Letter of Acceptance is required from a Designated Learning Institution (offer letter).
• You ought to be a decent subject and have no criminal record and ought not to be a risk to Canadian peace.
• The length of Your Study Program depends upon your course length
• Evidence that you have adequate assets for Educational cost Fees
• Settlement costs for you and your Family part (if going with you)
• Return transportation for you and your relative (if going with you)
• You ought to attempt a restorative examination if required
• You should persuade the Immigration Officer that you will leave Canada after your approved span of stay lapses
Earning while studying
In Canada, International understudies can labor for 20 hours for every week off-grounds. So as to guarantee smooth investigation process that isn’t hampered by the absence of assets, understudies have the benefit to work low maintenance while considering. In Canada, understudies working low maintenance while contemplating are paid by the hours. The experience picked up while working low maintenance will help your qualifications and your resume will convey more weight because of more experience you have thought about.
Case of Study visa exemption
You are exempted from study permit if the duration of your course is six months or less. If you are a family member or a staff member of a Foreign Representative in Canada, recognized by the DFATD. Under the Visiting forces act of Canada, if you are a member of Foreign armed forces. If you are taking courses which are not academic, professional or vocational in nature that is of general interest and can be completed within the period authorized upon entry to Canada or taking courses included in tour packages as a secondary activity for tourists.
Key Points About Canadian Education System
• Higher education in Canada costs just half as much as it would be in other top study destinations like the US.
• Students have the option to work while they are studying.
• After finishing studies students are automatically eligible for post-graduate work permit.
• After gaining valuable work experience international students can apply for Canadian Permanent Residency