America is a Premier destination for international students as a result of its strong economy, vibrant campus life, flexibility and quality in academic it offers. The world’s most powerful nation has immense opportunities for international education programs which are being offered to Indian students. The United States, a vast country traversing six time zones, is considered the land of opportunity and an unprecedented education provider. Popular study destinations in the USA are California, Chicago, San Francisco, New York, Boston etc. Avenues Abroad is a consultancy for your Study Visa, Scholarships opportunity, and work and study options in the US with the lowest consultation fee and is known for quick response time. We offer best career courses in US Universities. We have more than 800 successful candidates who have been granted Study Visa in the US.
Popular career and study abroad choices offered in the US:–
• Master’s In Business Administration
• Master’s in Mass Communication
• MS/Ph.D. Programs
• Pharmacy/Medicine Programs
• Engineering Courses
• Computer Science Courses
• Arts & Humanities
• Legal Studies
Top things to know about US Immigration –
• The average expenditure of studying in the US for 1 year starts around to 15 Lac including stay as well as food expenditure.
• The US offers the maximum and most flexible options for immigrant students
• The US is the only country that legally allows students to work for a year after completion of study
• Most international students get a good job in the US after completing their study
• Students can work for 20 hours weekly after getting CPT and 40 hours during OPT
Having some of the finest institutions in the world, the US is an outstanding place to be for education. You can get some outstanding programs at undergraduate level, the graduate level as well as the post graduate level. From science and research to technology, there is no dearth of options for students to select a field of study. The fact that US degrees are recognized throughout the world makes it an excellent choice for starting your foreign education journey.
Entry requirements for Bachelor’s level
• Completion of secondary education (12 years) from a recognized institute
• Diploma or high school certificate
• English proficiency – TOEFL 68 – 80 or IELTS 5.5 or 6 aggregate Completion of international equivalent of North American Bachelor’s degree (4-years)
• Entry requirements for Master’s level
• Official transcripts of colleges attended
• English proficiency – TOEFL 79 – 95 or IELTS 6.5 aggregate
• Letters of recommendation (2)
• Specific requirements for individual courses
Students can work for up to 20 hours per week during the session. But during extended holidays, students are allowed to work for up to 40 hours per week. So, there is a good scope earning while you are studying in the country.
Types of Student Visas
• F1 Visa – for academic studies
• J1 Visa – for practical training
• M1 Visa – for non-academic or vocational studies